Paladins of Ancient Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladins of Ancient Lands

PAL

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BLind man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tiny1

tiny1

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-07-07

BLind man Empty
PostSubject: BLind man   BLind man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:02 pm

A blind man walks into a dinner and sits down at a booth. The Waiter walks up to his table.

"What can I get you today?" says the Waiter.

"I have a kind of strange request." says the blind man.

"What’s that?" says the Waiter.

"Can I have the unwashed fork of the person you waited on before me?" says the blind man.

The waiter thinks for a minute.

"Um ok" says the waiter.

The Waiter brings the blind man the fork and the blind man slips it into his mouth. He sucks on it for a short time.

"The meat loaf and mash potatoes are delicious I’ll have that" says the blind man.

The waiter is grossed out but also impressed he was right about the dish. The blind man eats tips very well and leaves. The blind man comes back the next two days in a row with the same request and both times he was correct about the dish of the person before him. The next day when he arrives the Waiter notices him walking in.

"Jenny, Jenny" the Waiter says flagging down a Waitress he works with.

"This time I wanna have some fun with this fun. Here put this into your panties." He says as he hands Jenny a fork. Jenny giggles and does as he asked. He walks but to the table with the fork in hand ready for the blind mans daily request. The blind man as always asks for the fork of the person waited on before him. The Waiter hands him the fork fighting his laughter. The blind man pops in into his mouth.

"hmmmmm." says the blind man sucking the fork for a short time

"I had no idea Jenny worked here!"
Back to top Go down
http://timothyanderson.spaces.live.com/

BLind man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paladins of Ancient Lands :: General :: JOKES :: ADULT HUMOR-
Jump to: