Paladins of Ancient Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladins of Ancient Lands

PAL

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daritha - TG - Armor Needed (a/d quest) - worth 1 pt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Daritha - TG - Armor Needed (a/d quest) - worth 1 pt Empty
PostSubject: Daritha - TG - Armor Needed (a/d quest) - worth 1 pt   Daritha - TG - Armor Needed (a/d quest) - worth 1 pt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Daritha is in Tarsengaard, in a building right next to sto (178,189). Talk to her and eventually she'll agree to train you if you have 40 leather toros (I bought these from the wsc blacksmith for 100 gc each). If you have these in your storage, click "It's a deal" and she'll take the armors and give you 60k/60k a/d experience (more if you serve Mortos or Alluwen or if it's sun tzu day - gods xp cumulitive with sun tzu xp).
Back to top Go down
Worraya

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Daritha - TG - Armor Needed (a/d quest) - worth 1 pt   Daritha - TG - Armor Needed (a/d quest) - worth 1 pt Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:59 am

Look what I got on Sun Tzu day:

Daritha - TG - Armor Needed (a/d quest) - worth 1 pt Elscre12
Back to top Go down
TessAnna
Admin
TessAnna

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Daritha - TG - Armor Needed (a/d quest) - worth 1 pt   Daritha - TG - Armor Needed (a/d quest) - worth 1 pt Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:39 pm

umm, my first task with her was iron chain mails, so i think it depends on your level maybe
Back to top Go down
https://paladins.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Daritha - TG - Armor Needed (a/d quest) - worth 1 pt   Daritha - TG - Armor Needed (a/d quest) - worth 1 pt Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:16 pm

I believe you got a daily quest, Tess. The quest I did for her was a one timer, but since then, radu has made her one of the daily npcs.
Back to top Go down
Adhikari

Adhikari

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Daritha - TG - Armor Needed (a/d quest) - worth 1 pt   Daritha - TG - Armor Needed (a/d quest) - worth 1 pt Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:19 am

This is a daily quest, & what she asks for is random. It goes from leather helms (30) up to titanium chains (3). These can be brought from def God for 5k gc if needed (if u follow her, which I do incase sum1 needs me to get them Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://adhikari.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daritha - TG - Armor Needed (a/d quest) - worth 1 pt   Daritha - TG - Armor Needed (a/d quest) - worth 1 pt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daritha - TG - Armor Needed (a/d quest) - worth 1 pt
Page 1 of 1