Paladins of Ancient Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladins of Ancient Lands

PAL

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bertan - DP - GWIS Relay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TessAnna
Admin
TessAnna

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Bertan - DP - GWIS Relay Empty
PostSubject: Bertan - DP - GWIS Relay   Bertan - DP - GWIS Relay Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:30 pm

GWIS relay switch locations.

A. Bertan in Desert Pines (246,69). He tells you that he is looking for places to put relay switches for the GWIS and one is on c1 and two is on C2. He states that it can be a structure or an tree. You will use the eye icon to look at it.

1. Tarsengard – Go to the Magic School. Inside the Magic School you will need to go
to the garden area. Magic School Garden (114, 105). Use the eye icon to look at
the tree. You will get the message this tree seems like a good location for a relay.

2. Idaloran – (688,75) There is a tree here use the eye icon and look at it. You will get the message this tree looks like a perfect location for a relay.

3. South Redmoon-- There is a lonely watch tower here. (162,157). You will use the eye icon to look at it. You will get the message ..This tower looks pretty remote and unused , a relay would be great here.

B. Go back to Bertan in Desert Pines (246,69). Reward 20k Engineering
Back to top Go down
https://paladins.forummotion.com
TurtleKing

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Bertan - DP - GWIS Relay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bertan - DP - GWIS Relay   Bertan - DP - GWIS Relay Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:41 pm

For the 2nd one: Don't know how I found with TK, but with my alt I had to look for (687,77).
Back to top Go down

Bertan - DP - GWIS Relay
Page 1 of 1